Management Team reviews and assesses the
Environmental Management System to ensure that it is maintained, useful and
effective. Formal management reviews are undertaken once a year. This
review provides the basis for determining improvements needed in the
The Management Team addresses concerns according to the following agenda (Management Team Agenda).
a) Review the following:
· Minutes of the previous meetings.
· Reports on recent changes to legislation and regulations.
· Reports on results from audits and changes to audit plan.
· Prepare environmental performance record summary (every three months).
· Environmental incident report summary.
· Environmental non-conformances
· Concerns raised by agencies, the public and other interested parties
· Remediation and preventative actions
· Suitability of and changes to environmental programs
· Objectives and targets, and environmental program status and extent to which they are met.
and suitability of the
b) Determine possible areas of improvement from the above review.
c) Approve the annual audit schedule.
d) Review the Environmental Policy and verify that it is current, adequate and the commitments in the policy are being met.
or revise objectives, performance goals and targets.